Taiji Zen Internship Opportunities (Summer 2013)
Want to help build the next global mega-brand in mind-body wellness? Want to get a taste of starting a company from the ground up in China? Want to get a recommendation letter from…Jet Li? Come join the Taiji Zen team for Summer 2013 in Beijing!
Taiji Zen International is a new culture and lifestyle company founded by Jet Li (李连杰) and Jack Ma (马云). Our mission is to promote Health and Happiness through the practice of Taijiquan and understanding of Taiji philosophy. Through a novel set of taijiquan-based training programs and a unique portfolio of apparel & merchandise, Taiji Zen will provide a compelling new mind-body training experience to modern fitness and martial arts consumers.
We are seeking passionate and professionally experienced interns for Summer 2013 to come work at Taiji Zen headquarters in Beijing, with an option to extend to a longer duration internship based on performance.
Interns will receive a stipend at local market rate to help cover travel and basic living expenses, with additional compensation based on outstanding performance at the company’s discretion. Business expenses will be reimbursed according to standard company policy.
(continued on next page, click lower right "下一页" button) [page]
1. Digital Marketing Intern: assist in Taiji Zen’s overall online brand development; help design and execute social media and digital marketing campaigns; create and disseminate marketing assets; contribute to official website content and engage in customer interaction online.
2. Taijiquan Program Development Intern: assist in localizing Taiji Zen’s training program (Chinese-to-English translation); assist in researching and producing content for Taiji Zen’s online training academy; prior knowledge of Taijiquan and associated concepts / terms highly preferred.
1) BS/BA candidate at a top tier university
2) Relevant prior experience in various professional roles
3) Strong analytical skills, critical thinking / problem-solving ability, creativity and proactivity; have an inquisitive mind and willingness to learn in a fluid start-up environment
4) Excellent time-management and project-management skills; adept at prioritizing tasks and coordinating projects across internal and external support groups
5) Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
6) Native English proficiency and professional proficiency in Mandarin required
Interested candidates please email a copy of your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Taiji Zen Summer 2013 Internship Application”. In your email, please explain your interest in one of the specific internship opportunities. Thanks!